OneKey’s Prescriber Profiler meets the needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers who need actionable intelligence for time-sensitive decisions. Whether you are looking to size a market; to identify key physician specialties; or evaluate a co-marketing or licensing opportunity Prescriber Profiler provides instantaneous answers.
What Prescriber Profiler delivers:
- Every product in the IQVIA database with prescriptions written in the most recent MAT
- Retail & Mail Order channels available
- NPI number
- Geographic filters
- Degree Type filters
- Search fields for criteria such as IMS ID or NPI number
- Our Market Decile Reports lets you see the counts of prescribers and prescription activity for the overall market and each product within that market if you choose.
- Our Specialty Decile Reports lets you see the distribution by specialty by decile for a product or a market. Using this table, you can easily see the prescribers (specialties) who are driving the market.
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 9.7s million healthcare professionals, 2.4 million email addresses, and 709,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, payer data, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.