Quantitative Physician Market Research
Formulate Effective Marketing Strategies with Actionable HCP Insights
As today’s commercial environment becomes more complex, having quality insights about your targets is essential in maintaining a strategic edge. SK&A provides a quantitative market research service targeting physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, hospital administrators and other healthcare professionals (HCPs).
Supported by the SK&A database, SK&A market research enables access to over two million healthcare provider profiles for HCP and physician market research. SK&A can reach HCPs and decision makers from over 450,000 U.S. physician offices, hospitals, pharmacies and other healthcare sites for web or phone surveys.
Clients from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and other companies have used SK&A market research services to gain actionable insights such as:
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and their networks
- Targets for new product launch
- Key factors in healthcare purchasing decisions
- Product usage behavior and price elasticity
- Disease treatment and referral relationships, and more
Physician Market Research and Honorarium Management
SK&A market research studies reach busy physicians directly by offering an honorarium for web surveys. With nearly 425,000 verified physician email selections from the database, SK&A reaches a large number of physicians.
Healthcare Professional Surveys
Healthcare professionals have different channel preferences. SK&A’s 30+ years of experience in healthcare market research allow for an understanding of the different roles of HCPs and the best method to reach them for maximum response.
SK&A Market Research Offers
- Multiple channels to reach targets including telephone, mail or web-based surveys
- In-house market research consultant to manage research projects and provide consultation
- SK&A database offers 100% phone-verified database of over two million healthcare professionals
- More targeted survey questions with phone verified demographic data such as physician specialties, patient volume and group practice affiliations appended from SK&A database