Physician Database Match, Cleanse, Email Append and Resolution
SK&A Research Center solves the toughest customer identification and resolution problems
DMR Source Verified service from SK&A cleans and enhances critical sales and marketing databases for pharmaceutical, medical device, insurance and other industries. This unique service uses sophisticated match-identification technology and research-based manual resolution to optimize contact databases of physicians and other healthcare practitioners.
Because up to 12 percent of physicians move, retire, pass away or make other professional changes each year, the need to clean and augment data is critical to help ensure sales and marketing success. In addition to electronically matching, verifying and correcting contact and site records, DMR Source Verified is the only service incorporating manual resolution services via SK&A’s state-of-the-art Research Center.
Benefits and Value
- Turn your database into a powerful sales and marketing resource
- Save time and money by reaching out to the right contacts at the right locations
- Reduce sales and marketing program costs
- Expand your market with new contacts and affiliations
- Meet compliance requirements
- Mail billing statements with total confidence
- Match your data to SK&A’s phone-verified master files of office-based physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes and others
- Identify address changes through SK&A’s proprietary change-of-address process
- Verify deceased, moved or retired customer records
- Append missing data such as phone, email address, licensing data and more
- Append additional doctors within the same practice, health system or medical group
- Identify and remove duplicate records
- Reconcile troublesome records with phone contact and internet research
- View sample resolution report: DMR Source Verified
- Improve the quality of your healthcare database!
Please call 800-258-9479 or fill out the form on the right, and we’ll reply with pricing and turn-around times.