Compliance-grade HCP and HCO data, updated daily
Concur customers in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries use the award-winning HDS Concur Connect from our sister company, Healthcare Data Solutions (HDS), for real-time access to compliance-grade HCP and HCO data that satisfies Open Payments (aka Sunshine Act) and aggregate spend reporting requirements. Seamless integration allows for fast return of accurate healthcare provider data.
NEW! for September 2016 - Concur Invoice Application functionality now allows users to enter invoice information, associate transactions with specific providers, and extract the details into reports.
Customers use HDS Concur Connect to:
- Perform real-time searches of healthcare providers, including physicians, dentists, and all Federally Reportable individuals and entities
- Identify associated practitioners and physicians with multiple locations
- Access critical data elements for Open Payments (Sunshine Act) Reporting (i.e., NPI# and NPI taxonomy, etc.)
- Find additional attendee field data required by final Open Payments regulations: middle initial, suffix, taxonomy, tax ID, covered recipient ID
- Search by expense location country, expense location subdivision, expense location city fields
- Export Concur Expense extracts directly into Open Payments solution that converts the data into the proper format to comply with Federal and State reporting
Global data for compliance with Loi Bertrand, EFPIA and other international regulations also available.