SK&A’s Research Center
In-house analysts keep the data fresh and useful
SK&A healthcare databases are comprised of the most up-to-date information available in the industry today. Our research shows that 15 percent of physicians move each year. That means we update over 100,000 physician files in our database every year!
What allows us to keep up with the constant change and offer our customers the most accurate marketing information? Our team of 105 experienced Research Associates in our advanced Research Center. Unlike other list and database companies, SK&A employs a highly trained, full-time, in-house staff of Research Associates.
How do we achieve uncommon levels of accuracy and completeness?
- We complete more than 2.5 million phone calls every year.
- We call every physician office and hospital in our database every six months.
- We analyze our clients’ databases for any unique and valid records.
- Our trained experts verify physician names, specialties, titles, phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers, patient volume, and physician affiliation with medical groups, health systems, and hospitals.
- Our quality assurance staff imposes strict policies to ensure that our data quality remains the industry’s best.
- We’ve established long-term relationships that enable us to easily obtain and update information in our database.
Take the Tour of SK&A’s Research CenterThis video takes you inside SK&A to show you how its data are acquired, verified and delivered to customers. To ensure data accuracy, the team in the SK&A Research Center, located in Irvine, Calif., calls and verifies every single record in its database of over two million healthcare providers every six months. Meet the individuals who manage each primary database (Office-Based Physician, Hospital and Pharmacy), the team of Research Associates, the custom market research supervisor, and the customer service manager who make sure data orders endure the test of quality before they’re delivered.
In addition to our Research Center team, our data-collecting team continuously acquires and verifies new data that’s gathered through such sources as:
- Company and corporate directories
- State licensing and other government agencies' mergers and acquisitions announcements
- Trade publications
- Yellow Pages and directories
- Professional associations