Register for Free Market Insights
See the composition of the U.S. healthcare industry
- Electronic Health Records Report: SK&A’s survey results on EHR adoption rates in physician offices point to substantial sales and marketing opportunities for healthcare IT vendors, service providers and more. Understand adoption rates by practice specialty, size, ownership, geography and other variables.
- Hospital Providers on the Move: Hospital directors and department managers move to a new location, retire or pass away at a rate of 16.6 percent each year. This SK&A market insight report identifies 98 providers by job title and their annual inactive rate, and reveals the top 20 fastest growing job positions within hospitals.
- Physicians on the Move: Physicians move to new locations or practices, retire or pass away at an average rate of 14 percent each year based on a five-year ongoing survey. This SK&A market insight report identifies 86 physician specialties and their annual inactive rates. It also reveals the top 20 fastest-growing specialties and inactive rates for medical office personnel.
- Medicare-Medicaid Acceptance: This updated report reveals the acceptance levels of government insurance programs in more than 270,000 U.S. physician offices. Use this report to identify the physicians that do or do not accept Medicare and Medicaid. Target these prescribers by office size, patient volume, practice specialty or ownership.
- Hospital Management Corporations: Identifies the top 50 corporations that own or manage both hospitals and nursing homes. Use this intelligence to reach key executives and group purchasing managers at the headquarters level.
- National Pharmacy Market Report: Breaks down over 60,000 U.S. pharmacies by ownership, location, and largest chains, and provides a pharmacy count by the number of staff pharmacists.
- U.S. Physician Compensation Trends: Review the latest salary trends for 21 specialties in this updated compilation of survey data from leading trade groups and recruitment firms. See annual totals for median salary, base salary, median work RVUs, media gross charges, hospital-employed salary, multispecialty practice salary, and salary by region and gender. Use this data to better understand practice size and opportunity.
- National Physicians Report: See the big picture of where U.S. physicians practice. This report shows all U.S. states and the count of physicians, by specialty, in each state, plus an overview of the top 20 U.S. physician specialties.
- Physician Density Report: Understand the composition of U.S. medical practices by size of practice. This new report segments office size, by state, ranging from one physician in the practice up to 20 physicians.
- U.S. Elder Care Market: Report identifies the top 50 nursing homes ranked by bed size and the top 50 nursing home groups ranked by number of sites owned. Statistical information on nursing home treatment types and ownership is also revealed.
- Physician Access: Find out when office-based physicians are available to see pharmaceutical or medical device sales reps. Are practice location, specialty, ownership and size determinants in physician access? Discover the answers in this newly revised and complimentary national report.
- SK&A’s Top 50 U.S. Hospitals: If you’re selling medical equipment or other services to hospitals, you won’t want to miss this newly revised market research report. Identify the nation’s top 50 hospitals ranked by bed count. Learn about the 28 most popular treatment programs, 13 most common hospital types, and the top 25 hospital job titles. See a breakdown of hospital and bed coverage by state.
- Home Healthcare Report: This updated report provides a list of the top 50 home healthcare agencies ranked by number of employees, plus a ranking of the three most popular services offered by agencies.
- Pharmacy Staff Move Rates: Pharmacists and their staff move to a new location or make other professional changes at a rate of 19.7 percent each year. This SK&A market insight report identifies 12 pharmacy job titles and their annual inactive rate, and reveals the dozen fastest growing job positions within pharmacies.
- Top 50 ZIP Codes with Most Physicians: Identify the areas with the highest concentration of physicians. This new report reveals the top 50 ZIPs with city, state, physician count and site count. Use this intelligence to target by geography for test mailings, recruiting, surveying and selling. Ask about custom reports by doctor specialty.
- SK&A’s 50 Largest Medical Groups: With 487 office locations and nearly 7,832 employed physicians, Kaiser Permanente is the largest U.S. medical Group. See the other top groups in this updated free market insight report from SK&A.