2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information you provide to us. We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic information. When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(d) Email Addresses. We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us by email. The email addresses are used to contact existing or potential business customers. If you do not want to receive future email from SK&A, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally, we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, industry news, or special offers of products and services that better meet your needs. This means that SK&A and its affiliates, partners, and employees may use your customer identifiable information, in conjunction with information available from other sources, to market new services that we think will be of interest to you, but we will not disclose your customer identifiable information to third parties who want to market products to you. Only SK&A (or agents working on behalf of SK&A and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to be included on our marketing list, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily opt-out of SK&A’s marketing list or update your information.
Please be aware that other websites that may be accessed through our website may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to SK&A are not covered by this privacy statement. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online. If you post personal information online that’s accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, SK&A cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of each session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. Unfortunately, even with the data security tools used, we cannot guarantee the security of personally identifiable information. By using our Website, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that you use our Website at your own risk.
(a) Payment Security. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving payment data. We have security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from or about you.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you’re under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]
8. How You Can Access and Correct Your Information. You can correct and request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to CustomerService@skainfo.com.