Group Medical Practices
Sell to the medical group, rather than the individual provider or location
Find the biggest and best sales and marketing opportunities with SK&A’s medical group practice data. We have the information and resources to help you understand the dynamics of medical groups. Identify all the players – from the physicians, nurses, and assistants to office managers, directors and CEOs - and improve sales and marketing success by targeting the right decision makers who have the most influence.
SK&A maintains contact information on 58,527 group medical practices. Because we telephone-verify every site every six months, our group practice list is the most accurate and current. Most data providers rely on inaccurate "name and address matching" to put groups together.
Improve sales and marketing with a physician group practice list
- Sell to the group, rather than the individual provider or location.
- Allocate sufficient resources based on the total group size and opportunity.
- Accurately target based on the specific capabilities of your product or service.
- Reduce the cost of printing and postage by mailing to fewer addresses.
Reach all the physicians within a medical group or practice
- Link all the physicians, nurses, and physician assistants to their group practice site or sites.
- Get an unduplicated count of physicians who practice at multiple sites.
- Link multiple sites to a group practice headquarters where all the decisions are made.
Identify the headquarters location for the medical group
- Find the top executives who make the buying decisions and set the policies for the group.
- See second-tier business contacts within a group.
What’s inside the database?
Call Today: 800-258-9479
- Group practice name and all locations
- Group practice headquarters location
- Phone and fax numbers for all locations
- Physicians by name and specialty
- Prescription-based decile data
- Business decision makers by name and title
- Cumulative patient volume for the group
- Website address for the group
- Links to IPAs, hospital affiliations and health systems