Your mail reaches your target market or we pay for it
Every SK&A-compiled mailing address is guaranteed deliverable. Period. Our customers are reimbursed 50 cents for each undeliverable SK&A mail piece.
How does the guarantee work?
Within 90 days from your invoice date, send us any mail pieces with SK&A physician, hospital or pharmacy addresses that were returned by the post office due to an invalid address, and we’ll refund you 50 cents per piece. Should you have any undeliverable pieces after your mailing, call your SK&A representative at 800-752-5478 for instructions on mailing your pieces back.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- This guarantee applies to one mailing within 30 days of invoice. It doesn’t apply to multiple list uses.
- Undeliverable mail must be returned to us within 90 days of the invoice.
- Only SK&A physician, hospital and pharmacy databases are guaranteed. Third-party brokered lists aren’t guaranteed.
- Our guarantee doesn’t apply to lists purchased for telemarketing, fax and email.
- SK&A is never liable for any other damages or losses incurred through the use of the list(s) provided.
- SK&A reserves the right to verify that addresses used were obtained from SK&A databases.
- In no event shall SK&A liability exceed the actual rental fee paid by the customer of a one-time list rental.
Do I have to return the entire mail piece?
No. You may return the entire piece or only the portion that has the address on it. If it was mailed in an envelope, just return the envelope. If the address is printed directly on a promotional piece, then the page where the address appears can be torn off and returned.
How can I identify which pieces are from SK&A?
We’re happy to key-code records that can be printed on the mailing label. This can help you to quickly identify and analyze your mailing list.
Can I still send back changes after 90 days?
Yes, and you’ll receive credit for those that need to be deleted or changed in our database. However, you won’t receive credit for addresses already changed in our system.
What restrictions apply to the guarantee?
In addition to the terms listed here, our guarantee applies only to first-time use of a list. It doesn’t apply to reused lists or lists used for more than one purpose. We don’t refund for U.S. Postal Service errors or for using endorsement lines that cause the return of otherwise deliverable mail.*
How will I receive my credit?
A statement will be sent to you identifying the amount of credit you’ll receive toward your account.
What lists aren’t covered by SK&A’s 100-percent deliverability guarantee?
SK&A also provides lists compiled by outside sources, which aren’t guaranteed. We make every effort to identify lists that don’t qualify for the guarantee in our catalogs and on quotes. These include:
- AMA lists
- Home address lists
- Third-party lists
- Third-party brokered lists
- Nursing home lists
- Nurses lists
- Subscription and membership lists
*Refused mail or mail returned to sender isn’t considered undeliverable if the address is correct.