Career Opportunities with SK&A
Join our company and hone your marketing and sales skills. You’ll receive a good income and discover opportunities for further education and advancement.
Inside Sales Representative
Inside sales professionals with at least one (1) year of business-to-business sales experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be able to commute easily to SK&A’s corporate office in Irvine, California.
Ideal candidates will possess an ability and desire to generate sales primarily from outbound telesales efforts. Effective telephone sales technique an absolute must. Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus. Additional required skills include: excellent e-mail composition and writing skills, effective telephone sales techniques, and basic computer skills.
To be part of our sales team, applicants must have a minimum of two (2) years of college; a four-year degree is a plus. Payments and benefits include a base salary, a monthly commission payout as well as monthly sales bonuses, excellent company benefits, and a pleasant working environment. Please send résumés and salary histories to HR@skainfo.com or fax to (949) 476-2168.
Customer Service Representative
If you’re a hard-working individual with a pleasant personality who’s eager to accept a challenge, SK&A has the perfect position for you. Our customer service representative must be able to provide superior customer service and manage numerous order requests for our sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative, be attentive to detail, and carry out responsibilities with a high degree of accuracy. The position requires the flexibility to perform a variety of tasks. Knowing how to contribute to a team’s success is a must!
– Answering customers’ data inquiries
– Assisting the sales team with price quotes, contracts, and paperwork needed to process orders.
– Following up with customers on required paperwork to process orders
– Ensuring that all orders are completed within the time requirements
– Daily maintenance and tracking of various projects
– Providing technical support through inquiry tracking system
– Building data queries and shipping product to client
– Preparing Excel reports on database availability, based upon ran query
– Being a liaison between the production and sales teams
– Excel, Microsoft Word, Goldmine, Access, Internet
– Strong written and communications skills
– Extensive customer service experience, minimum of two (2) years
– Sales support experience a plus
– Skilled in problem resolution
– Data analysis a plus
SK&A seeks enthusiastic individuals to join our research center team. The center is responsible for building and maintaining the accuracy of SK&A’s database files by placing thousands of nationwide calls daily to hospitals, pharmacies and physician offices.
This position requires team players who can work independently with minimal supervision. Ideal candidates will possess excellent telephone and customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, call center environment. Computer proficiency, keyboard, and spelling skills are necessary, along with the ability to analyze and make decisions while working online.
A high school education is required. We offer flexible full-time positions with shifts starting at 6 a.m. Full-time positions include a base salary, excellent company benefits, and incentive programs. Please send résumés and salary histories to HR@skainfo.com or fax to (949) 476-2168.